Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thoughts

Have been meaning to write something out here but jus been lazy. Every other day I come across so many varied and interesting things to write about....like the old man who gives me a rose everyday during my morning  walk...:-) is'nt that cute! the guy in the park who we have named "specimen"....oh you should see him to enjoy the adjective given to him....lol ; the ordeal the civic cleaners in our area face in trying to keep the city clean and green...a sad truth......no amount of education can change the mind set of Indians:-(!  the experiences in the local market, the fun in the cab ride to and from office, the crazy hours of the weekend , movie reviews, restaurant reviews....it seems like I can go on and on....

Ok good....so, now I have listed all that I can think about writing....so, watch out the space for tit bits of info on all of the above in the coming days......Have a great day:-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment